Usefulness of MyPaint

Charles, sorry to bug you directly, but I’ve been looking at your ideas and as a fellow artist I think some of them would really help my work flow a lot. Would you mind linking ideas you’ve shared in my dev thread? No obligation of course.

1 Like

Uhh, really, really tired atm, have autism, also mixed PTSD . .

Hope you can read it, sometimes tend to be bit scattered, esp. when I get a nice idea, or, have an idea also while typing other stuff . .

There are about three, or four really good ideas, I’d really the mypaint developers to at least look at, some are also here . .

Review of mypaint . - General Chit-Chat - MyPaint Community

Sort-of, sometimes have a really good idea, while writing something, not sure, might should have made a different thread, or, topic . . .

Btw, mypaint is amazing, hope to see it get even nicer features . . 10 / 10 :smiley: . .

2 Likes

MyPaint the best program for digital painting.her brushes allow you to work with fractal natural forms.I don’t understand anything about programs.but when I tried, I began to understand nature, landscape, painting better.thanks to all the developers MyPaint!

1 Like

No worries, I’ve got some rough life stuff too. Thank you, but also sorry if you felt like you had to obligate yourself. I’m just new to trying to contribute to opensource software and excited to try with something I’ve been using for so long myself. I’m just a community volunteer so everything I do has to be in my spare time myself.

I’ll keep looking over these, thank you. I especially love your idea of assigning brushes to layers… I think almost every artist has inked on the wrong layer at least once. I know I definitely have.

1 Like