Recovery Tool Problems

I am running Debian Sid and installed mypaint from official repo.

when I quit a project and choose to discard. The next time I open up mypaint it saves the projects and seems to report like a crash happened, it always ask to recover interrupted work and not only that but they keep on stacking up.

Now whenever I open mypaint there’s like a list of 4 and growing things in the list.

How can I clear this up?

In the latest git version of MyPaint, this has been fixed. So sadly you’ll have to either build from source, or wait till version 1.3 is released. You could download the deb from our MyPaint Testing PPA, but I don’t know if it will work on Debian.

Related Post:

MyPaint Testing PPA:

when I quit a project and choose to discard
The next time I open up mypaint it saves the projects and seems to report like a crash happened, it always ask to recover interrupted work and not only that but they keep on stacking up.

This sounds like a new issue, and may indicate a crash during handling the Discard button. I cannot reproduce it on Debian testing+unstable. Please report it on the issue tracker, telling us what steps you took to get it into this state.

actually I just built mypaint from github and there’s an option to discard old images so that’s good. The problem is solved by the code in the repo.