Mulambo’s artworks

This is really well done! I love the way you did the muscles and clothes

1 Like

New artwork… it’s a fanart of Songi, main antagonist from the Legend of Legaia videogame for PS1… as usual the character has been painted on MyPaint, all the rest is other programs (Inkscape, Blender, Gimp…)

3 Likes

Love all those intricacies

1 Like

I think now it was some kind of a mistake by me to title the topic so generically, as it seems to lead other users to post their art here. Can any mod help me out by changing the topic’s title to “Emanuele’s artworks” or “mulambo’s artworks” (Mulambo is my online alias/nickname) please ? Thank you!

Wish I could I change my username as well, but I’m already asking too much I guess :sweat_smile:

New artwork… it’s Yajirobei from DragonBall Z, another fan-art… (slightly different), I used MyPaint 1.0 to make the character (+pencils at the beginning, of course)

2 Likes

new one… an original character I called “Zdeetha”, as always digitally painted in MyPaint 1.0 (all the rest like the stage, effects and text are made in Gimp, Inkscape and Blender)

New artwork… another original character made with MyPaint,Gimp, Blender and Inkscape (a bit):

Just painting version (just MyPaint):
https://emanuelepepi.altervista.org/works/drmra2wm.jpg

new artwork:

New one… as usual MyPaint 1.0 has been the main tool to make the character… all the rest is made with Gimp and Blender (the stage)

New one!
This time, it’s a fan-art of TMNT’s (1987) supervillain Shredder
Character painted with MyPaint 1.0, all the rest done with Blender, Gimp and Inkscape

New character, inspired by the game Soul Calibur and the character of Olcadan.
As usual: Blender for the stage, MyPaint for the character, Inkscape and Gimp for additional graphics and editing.

1 Like

New one, it’s an original character I called “Commander Mega”
No need to tell how I made it, I guess

New artwork… “Dain” (original character)
Used MyPaint to make the character.

1 Like

New artwork!

New piece
The character has been done in pencils + painted in MyPaint 1.0

1 Like