Is "wet" and "water" the same as "gouache" paint?

This is more about the specific brushes mypaint allows other programs to use, which I find myself using mypaint brushes often because of the large variety available. I see generally 3 similar names show up, “watercolor” obviously mean it’s meant to be a watercolor brush. “Wet” and “Water” without specifically saying it’s watercolor. There is another type of paint used by traditional artists that’s similar to watercolor and it’s gouache paint. Would “wet” and/or “water” brushes that aren’t specifically called watercolor be more or less the same thing as using “gouache” paint? I need a confirmation because I’m interested in experimenting in gouache.