[Brush Pack] Dirty! a rough, hairy, messy brush set

Download dirty-brushes.zip in this google drive folder.

Set of 49 brushes. Most of them have some kind of randomness going on. They are fairly natural and try to mimic traditional tools. There are some loose groups in the set where all brushes have a similar style like wet, rough charcoal, Pointilism (correct word is “stipples”)…

The google drive folder also contains a text file with more information, preview images and the .ora of the image above. Thanks to gdrives inbuilt version control the files are always the latest and the link should work even when I update them. Now it even includes a license readme.txt going like

Copyright 2016 Anna Timm

Anna Timm has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to all content in this Brush pack
See CC0 1.0 Deed | CC0 1.0 Universal | Creative Commons for details.

2 Likes

Did you make these? I think I tried them or five or six years ago. :slight_smile:

Yes I made them, but according to google the first version was just 2 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

In the meantime I added a few new brushes and slightly adjusted some others. e.g. I removed the random saturation from Chalk, because it makes grey turn red :sweat: I also just added the free to use license stuff, so nobody has to worry.

Ok, I must be confused either about the time or the brushpack I saw earlier. :slight_smile:

I’ll check out the dirty brushes.