Boggy Splowdee - Some Arts!

This is my character james for a NSFW comic idea called Basilisk.
It’s pretty much free handed all the way threw. Didn’t even really use shape tools except for the buttons. Done on a Wacom cintiq 12wx!

Also here an older video of my process. Though I did coloring in Krita for this one.

I actually just straight up recorded the Navigation pane when I was inking in mypaint.

6 Likes

Sweet linework Boggy!

Great art~ Just a question: What made you choose to thicken the line around the tip of (what I’m assuming is) her walkie-talkie?

I sorta shooped the line art from some concept art I did for the walkie months ago. I’ve had this character in mind for ages, I just didn’t know what he would look exactly like. I just happened to have the right angle I wanted. But I happened to draw the radio with two sizes of brush. So it doesn’t exactly match. I kept it that way rather the ruin it more ;D. Plus the antenna is supposed to be black rubberized plastic. So it may add some countour, I dunno…

7 Likes

Whoa that is some good line art~ I thought it had something to do with being closer to the foreground but whatever, looks good either way.

I liked so much this style! Blender, Krita, Mypaint… this guy is Great!

You’re so good at drawing I wish I could do that how do I draw on this app?

nice and clean art, outlines reveal great security in touch and very dynamic sense of perspective… altough I would like to see something without thay striking white light shade but just a lighter shade of the color, so the surfaces could look flatter and create a real (non-chromatological) contrast with the rest (unless the situation requires it, but I see in some cases the full-white lines are used to enhance the outlines… which is cool though, I mean it gives some sort of personality to that).

Great art, continued success! We are waiting for more drawings. :wink:

This art is really good btw keep it up! ^^